Thursday 16 April 2015

Viru SAYS...The best quotes of Virender Sehwag

Virender Sehwag is a cricketer who likes to hit the ball hard with the bat. And keeping this in mind, many people may think that his voice or words are also very hard. But, it is totally wrong. Viru is just opposite of that. He is a very soft-spoken person. He speaks very straight and to the point. Here is a collection of some sayings(quotes) said by the man,Virender Sehwag himself, hope you all will enjoy it:
Virender Sehwag likes to speak softly and straightly.


I try to hit the ball along the ground, especially against fast bowlers. I also like the bat to come down in the right position and check if my body position is correct. If I'm really watching the ball carefully, then automatically I'm in a good position to hit it down the ground.
~Virender Sehwag

When a person becomes satisfied, he doesn't run after things, doesn't worry about it, and doesn't make efforts.
~Virender Sehwag

One should always be happy, irrespective of what you achieve in a match or in life. That's how I live my life.
~Virender Sehwag

It doesn't matter if you have one billion rupees in your bank account or one rupee. This is one life you get, and you'd rather spend it enjoying whatever you have, rather than thinking, 'Oh, I should have scored seven more runs, or I should get more money.'
~Virender Sehwag

In my view, if you have good or bad technique, it doesn't matter. But you will survive if you can adjust your game at international level, you are mentally strong, you know your strengths and how to score runs.
~Virender Sehwag

If you know your game, you can handle pressure; you can handle any kind of situation, back yourself, and play your own game and get success.
~Virender Sehwag

  • Some more intersting and best quotes of Viru are given below:

When needed , Viru can give mouth shutting answers too... like this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment